The Student Room Group

Higher Apprentice - Technology Developer - 2023

Has anyone heard back from Barclays about their degree apprenticeships? I've been invited to a virtual group assessment but they haven't given me a time or date. They're also not replying to emails :frown:
Original post by AMk098
Has anyone heard back from Barclays about their degree apprenticeships? I've been invited to a virtual group assessment but they haven't given me a time or date. They're also not replying to emails :frown:

Can u phone them.
(Also have u checked Ur junk mail)
Reply 2
Original post by Dnsnnssn
Can u phone them.
(Also have u checked Ur junk mail)

Ive emailed them using the email they sent, ive also tried looking for a phone number but cant find it ANYWHERE :frown: yepp checked junk mail too. Did you apply also?
Reply 3
Original post by AMk098

Yeah they sent me an invitation a month ago and i havent been given anything either, I emailed and they havent replied as well, I dont know what to do.
Reply 4
Original post by doluwa
Yeah they sent me an invitation a month ago and i havent been given anything either, I emailed and they havent replied as well, I dont know what to do.

its so confusing, its saying my account is locked now also? so i cant even access that. Ive rang a number which maybe able to help. he said he will send me the apprenticeship email address. Once i get it i will send it to you
Reply 5
[email protected]

thats the email they sent, hope it helps
Reply 6
Original post by AMk098
[email protected]

thats the email they sent, hope it helps

Thank you!
Reply 7
Original post by doluwa
Thank you!

Did you manage to get through?