The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Peel park quarter

Hi Peel park has sold out, is it risky waiting to see what happens on results day. im a mature student on an access course so do not have to wait till results day
Hi @James Senneck,

Peel Park is very popular so, if you're really keen on it, I'd recommend keeping an eye on the site. If people change their mind, or don't pay the deposit etc, they'll get posted back on there - so it's worth checking the CLV website regularly (especially around the deadline for choosing firm and insurance choices!)

However, we do have rooms available at our Eddie Colman and John Lester site still, so might be worth taking a look at these options too? :smile:

All the best,

Rowan
- University of Salford Rep
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Original post by University of Salford
Hi @James Senneck,

Peel Park is very popular so, if you're really keen on it, I'd recommend keeping an eye on the site. If people change their mind, or don't pay the deposit etc, they'll get posted back on there - so it's worth checking the CLV website regularly (especially around the deadline for choosing firm and insurance choices!)

However, we do have rooms available at our Eddie Colman and John Lester site still, so might be worth taking a look at these options too? :smile:

All the best,

Rowan
- University of Salford Rep

That is ******* ********. Nothing goes on the site you have to be on the phone for hours trying to get accommodation. And who would want John lester it’s a piece of ****
Original post by Rakib030103
That is ******* ********. Nothing goes on the site you have to be on the phone for hours trying to get accommodation. And who would want John lester it’s a piece of ****

Hey @Rakib030103,

I'm so sorry you've had issues sorting accommodation - is there anything we can help with? I know with it being one of our busiest periods our Accommodation Support team are working through as any calls and emails as possible, but there still might be wait times whilst they help people with more complex queries.

All the best,
Becky
University of Salford Rep
Reply 4
Original post by Rakib030103

Hi there not sure if you're still interested but I have an available room at Peel Park Quarter Bronze room if you want its £148 a week

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending