The Student Room Group

University of Salford 1st year Mature Student Accommodation Sept 2024

Please can someone point me in the right direction to enquire about mature student accommodation? I’ve emailed John Lester/Eddie Coleman courts but been told they have mostly 18-21 year olds living there and that they have no spaces left 🤨
Original post by Staceylou1234
Please can someone point me in the right direction to enquire about mature student accommodation? I’ve emailed John Lester/Eddie Coleman courts but been told they have mostly 18-21 year olds living there and that they have no spaces left 🤨

Hello @Staceylou1234

We have our partner company Campus Living Villages who see over two of our accommodations, Peel Park Quarter and John Lester and Eddie Colman, outside of these two sites, the rest of the accommodation in and around the university are private companies away from ourselves.

I would point you in the direction of accommodation such as Tramways or Student Quarter IQ however I would not be able to further advise on the age range or availability of these accommodations.

I hope this helps,
Matt ~ University of Salford Rep
Reply 2
Original post by University of Salford
Hello @Staceylou1234

We have our partner company Campus Living Villages who see over two of our accommodations, Peel Park Quarter and John Lester and Eddie Colman, outside of these two sites, the rest of the accommodation in and around the university are private companies away from ourselves.

I would point you in the direction of accommodation such as Tramways or Student Quarter IQ however I would not be able to further advise on the age range or availability of these accommodations.

I hope this helps,
Matt ~ University of Salford Rep

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending