The Student Room Group

Teachers and classmates unite to bully me

It has been for long time.Should I fight back?
Original post by Krakadaila
It has been for long time.Should I fight back?

Yes, I think you should. Take it as high as you can and get any evidence you can to further help support your case. Bullying isn't right, especially by staff.
Original post by FailingStudent05
Yes, I think you should. Take it as high as you can and get any evidence you can to further help support your case. Bullying isn't right, especially by staff.

Plus, at the end of the day- you're always a honey child???
Original post by laura_w8
Plus, at the end of the day- you're always a honey child???

I don't understand?
I’ll tell you my personal experience with being bullied.. from being in my first year in primary school right upto being in year 7/8 I was constantly bullied.. not by one particular person throughout but by various people throughout every year group.. I’ve always been physically bigger than most people my age but I was shy and lacked social confidence.. if anyone was ever rude or hostile towards me I’d always be the one trying to make them like me even though I’d done nothing wrong.. after many years of putting up with this I snapped one day and I’m ashamed to say I myself used violence towards the person who was bothering me at that particular time.. after I realised that my actions instantly made his negative behaviour towards me stop then I realised I didn’t have to put up with it anymore and everyone else quite quickly stopped bothering me… and please don’t take this as me advising you to use physical means of solving your problem because I’m not.. that solves nothing in the end and I found out the hard way eventually.. but bullies are usually cowards by nature and they have to put attention on others by ridiculing/embarrassing them to take their mind away from the negative thoughts they have about themselves… Aa soon as you let them know that you’re really not going to stand for it anymore then they’ll likely leave you be, unfortunately in usual circumstances they’ll just start on the next person but I’ll pretty much guarantee they’ll stop messing with you if you stand up for yourself
As for the teachers doing it, that’s actually quite an abhorrent display of behaviour from those involved.. especially nowadays with how much media attention that the subject of bullying of all types has received, you’d think they’d have extensive training in how to spot this behaviour as well as how to refrain from participating in it themselves.. if you have a trusted person in class then I’d recommend making a log of this.. both of you and submitting the evidence to the head of the school/college
And if that isn’t acted upon accordingly, take it to the police and then the media and blow the roof off of the lot 😎😜☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending