The Student Room Group

need advice

i have bean busy this whole week and forgot that i had food tech cooking today, i have no ingredients i dont know what to do bc theres no time to go quick. would i be able to leave the school to quickly pop out or not? i dont think i can really resolve this tbh
Original post by blankfacenoclue
i have bean busy this whole week and forgot that i had food tech cooking today, i have no ingredients i dont know what to do bc theres no time to go quick. would i be able to leave the school to quickly pop out or not? i dont think i can really resolve this tbh

What is the school's policy with regards to leaving school during the day? I suspect it's a hard "no". You could try approaching somebody in the school office and explain the situation, asking whether you can pop-out at break or whatever. I suspect they'll say no, but you could ask. At least by doing this, when you turn up at Food Tech with no ingredients you can say that you tried to source them earlier in the day.

Alternatively, could you arrange for a parent to collect the ingredients you need and bring them to you?

Quick Reply

Latest