The Student Room Group

There's nothing wrong with being a "simp".

Hear me out a little.

A simp is someone who will do everything for a girl.

It's not someone who will do everything for a girl who ignores him/manipulates him. That we know only after the girl reacts to him doing everything she asks. Cos some girls really do like simps and are with them.

My only question is, why do YOU judge simps? men do most things in pursuit of women. I know it's uncool to admit but we do, the world revolve arounds that. Guys literally build entire fortunes on the premise that it will ''wow'' women into ******* them. Tbh, that's even more pathetic -- to wanna be wealthy and powerful to have sex with someone. At least simps FEEL for the girl they simp even if she ends up manipulating or ignoring them.

Thank you TSR for giving me this wonderful opportunity to write about SIMPS on this great Saturday morning.

P.S. I'm ultra chad alpha, never even bought a woman mineral water or something. Just making conversation.
Original post by Kovalensky
Hear me out a little.

It's not someone who will do everything for a girl who ignores him/manipulates him. That we know only after the girl reacts to him doing everything she asks. Cos some girls really do like simps and are with them.

My only question is, why do YOU judge simps? men do most things in pursuit of women. I know it's uncool to admit but we do, the world revolve arounds that. Guys literally build entire fortunes on the premise that it will ''wow'' women into ******* them. Tbh, that's even more pathetic -- to wanna be wealthy and powerful to have sex with someone. At least simps FEEL for the girl they simp even if she ends up manipulating or ignoring them.

Thank you TSR for giving me this wonderful opportunity to write about SIMPS on this great Saturday morning.

P.S. I'm ultra chad alpha, never even bought a woman mineral water or something. Just making conversation.

Honestly would love a simp
That is what some men tell themselves until the police come knocking regarding stalking allegations.
Hear me out a little.

Problem is that they can go way too far.

Sure, glance at a sexy girl/guy for a few seconds, and give her some gifts. But don't stalk them or harass them.
Original post by Anonymous
Honestly would love a simp

Some people even want them to do everything for them so they don't need to do anything, leeching off the simps in the process
Reply 4
Very attractive girls who get lots of interest and have plenty of choices like a bit of a challenge, at least initially. Also there’s no point in being over keen on someone who isn't up for it
Bro's down bad
I'm a simp for my bf....lol
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a simp for my bf....lol

That's not simp. He's already ur bf. Being a simp is controversial precisely because the kind of attention and care simps for to their girls is usually reserved for those they're in a relationship with. Which, I admit, is creepy. Imagine talking to someone who treats you and talks to you as if you're together when you're in fact just friends.
Oh-kaay.... this didn't turn out the best for the original argument.
That's not simp. He's already ur bf. Being a simp is controversial precisely because the kind of attention and care simps for to their girls is usually reserved for those they're in a relationship with. Which, I admit, is creepy. Imagine talking to someone who treats you and talks to you as if you're together when you're in fact just friends.

It was a joke lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending