The Student Room Group

Ear piercing

Hi I am a male who has just turned 30 21 days ago. Is it a good idea to go and get my ear pierced? If so is it best to wear a stud or have an earring in my ear instead?
(edited 1 year ago)
wtf
why? do you dislike women or something?
Original post by Fintan1993
Hi I am a male who has just turned 30 21 days ago. Is it a good idea to go and get my ear pierced? If so is it best to wear a stud or have an earring in my ear instead?

If you want to then go for it.

If you go to a reputable piercer then you'll be pierced with a 16g (sometimes 18g) barbell initially. You can change it to a ring after it has fully healed.
Reply 4
I’ll definitely consider changing it to a ring after it has healed. I had a friend who got his ear pierced, start off with a stud in his ear after about 6 weeks his took it out and put a earring instead.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
why? do you dislike women or something?

I don’t dislike women after seeing a lady I knew manage to get a car started, after all these guys told her she couldn’t get it started. I how persistent they are and not taking any nonsense from other guys, and by the way it only took her 2 goes for her to get started. Wow that is what I am talking about, women are more persistent then men when it comes to starting a car.

Quick Reply

Latest