The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Anyone else firmed Durham for physics 2023/2024?

Hey,

I just thought I’d see who else has firmed Durham (or anywhere tbh) for physics for this years entry, so we could get to know each other and help each other with revision and stuff :smile: and ofc talk about physics 🙈
Hi there!

I applied to Durham for physics and astronomy back in October and finally heard back yesterday with good news! haven’t firmed them yet but I’m def going to. nice to meet someone else hoping to study physics there! have you made any college choices yet?
Original post by Oll1925
Hey,

I just thought I’d see who else has firmed Durham (or anywhere tbh) for physics for this years entry, so we could get to know each other and help each other with revision and stuff :smile: and ofc talk about physics 🙈
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by jamie.f.p.04
Hi there!

I applied to Durham for physics and astronomy back in October and finally heard back yesterday with good news! haven’t firmed them yet but I’m def going to. nice to meet someone else hoping to study physics there! have you made any college choices yet?

Yayy, I’m happy to hear it was good news 🙈 what was your offer and what subjects do you study :smile: I’ve put 1.st Mary’s, 2. St John’s and 3. Hatfield and so on (I forgot the rest lol) Wbu?
Original post by Oll1925
Yayy, I’m happy to hear it was good news 🙈 what was your offer and what subjects do you study :smile: I’ve put 1.st Mary’s, 2. St John’s and 3. Hatfield and so on (I forgot the rest lol) Wbu?

Thanks! after so long waiting I still don’t fully believe it haha
My offer was A*A*A and I do physics, maths, further maths & chem (very original I know…) Those sound like great colleges!! I also put St Mary’s 1st, then Grey 2nd, Trevelyan 3rd, Collingwood 4th, South 5th etc. Mary’s just seems perfect in every way tho so I really hope I get it… and I hope you do too! Wbu what subjects are you doing?
Reply 4
Original post by jamie.f.p.04
Thanks! after so long waiting I still don’t fully believe it haha
My offer was A*A*A and I do physics, maths, further maths & chem (very original I know…) Those sound like great colleges!! I also put St Mary’s 1st, then Grey 2nd, Trevelyan 3rd, Collingwood 4th, South 5th etc. Mary’s just seems perfect in every way tho so I really hope I get it… and I hope you do too! Wbu what subjects are you doing?

Ooo very nice :smile: I do maths, physics and chem, i did. bio AS but dropped it :/ I got a contextual offer of AAA, so hopefully I’ll get that lol (unless things go really wrong 😭)
Yessss st Mary’s looks so perfect, and it’s so close to the physics department 🤣 hopefully we’ll both get st Mary’s 💪

Quick Reply

Latest