The Student Room Group

Midwifery gcses

I’m am currently a year 12 student who would like to study midwifery in the future.Unfortunately in my gcses I failed chemistry and physics but I passed biology.In some of the universities requirements ,they ask for a 4 in science.does that include all the sciences?
Original post by Skyyy1313
I’m am currently a year 12 student who would like to study midwifery in the future.Unfortunately in my gcses I failed chemistry and physics but I passed biology.In some of the universities requirements ,they ask for a 4 in science.does that include all the sciences?

Hello @Skyyy1313

I hope you're well. I would assume that they mean a 4 in all the Sciences, yes. But I would double check this with the universities you want to apply to!

Best of luck
Jade :smile:
Cov Uni Student Ambassador
Reply 2
Thank you jade and I will ask universities for their entry requirements 😊
Original post by Skyyy1313
Thank you jade and I will ask universities for their entry requirements 😊

Hey @Skyyy1313

You're welcome! I think even if you go on their website onto the midwifery part and find their entry requirements it should already say it there, if it doesn't give them a quick call! I also have a 'Ask Me Anything' thread a bit lower in this forum for any other midwifery related questions, I check this regularly!

Have a great day :smile:
Jade x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending