The Student Room Group

Student Finance Undergrad Deadlines Medicine

hi, i’ve submitted by student finance application for 2023 entry, I know the deadline is 18/19 may but it says it will take 6 weeks at least from the time I submit my extra info and evidence. does the deadline count for the initial submission of the application or is the deadline for everything to be completed by may 18/19? It will take over 19 may for me.
from the 2 times i've applied for student finance, it's taken at maximum 5 days for them to approve my application so i don't think it would take the full 6 weeks :smile:
Original post by med.33333
hi, i’ve submitted by student finance application for 2023 entry, I know the deadline is 18/19 may but it says it will take 6 weeks at least from the time I submit my extra info and evidence. does the deadline count for the initial submission of the application or is the deadline for everything to be completed by may 18/19? It will take over 19 may for me.

The deadline is for your initial application. You might continue to be asked for supporting evidence/documents beyond the deadline and that is normal. All applications are open to amendments beyond the deadline as many students will change their plans post-results day and have to update their uni, bank details, etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending