The Student Room Group

A Level History Memory tips

i cant memorise any content for the life of me, i’ve only got a few days left until year 12 mocks and it’s stressing me out because nothings going into my head for russia😩 i’m fine w exam structure and all that but it’s the actual content that’s the problem; doesn’t help that my teachers really bad too. any tips??
mindmaps - themes, people etc. these can be as detailed or as simple as you want. both serve a purpose

timelines - three columns = date, event and explanation or information about that event

colour code everything everywhere

essay plans - write with as much information as possible. youll find there will be lots of overlap in evidence you use. so keep writing the same thing each time it fits so that its drilled into your brain
Reply 2
Original post by tash_c1ark
mindmaps - themes, people etc. these can be as detailed or as simple as you want. both serve a purpose

timelines - three columns = date, event and explanation or information about that event

colour code everything everywhere

essay plans - write with as much information as possible. youll find there will be lots of overlap in evidence you use. so keep writing the same thing each time it fits so that its drilled into your brain

sorry i just saw this but thank you so much ur genuinely a life saver

Quick Reply

Latest