The Student Room Group

How did you come up with your username?

I came up with mine in reference to a song lyric (specifically "I dress myself in leather, with flowers in my hair" from Hunter by Anna Calvi). How did you come up with yours?
Original post by flowersinmyhair
I came up with mine in reference to a song lyric (specifically "I dress myself in leather, with flowers in my hair" from Hunter by Anna Calvi). How did you come up with yours?

I’m a guy and new here . Easy
My phone is pink
1582 is the year Oda Nobunaga died.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by flowersinmyhair

Haha.... I'm using my actual name. So, it didn't bother me that much.
I like The Simpsons (and panicked when I got told I had to come up with a username within the hour)

Very unoriginal. I took my name and added some extra As and Ms
:cool:
I've never been to Bristol in my life but once briefly thought of living there and being a more simple, fun person. My attempt at an alter ego :redface:
Reply 8
A lot of people kept saying that I was nek. I decided to quash that rumour.
#exposethenose
#thenoticing

Two of the best hashtags to educate yourselves about what they do.

You know the funny thing about anti-semitism is they can never refute what you say against them, because you're speaking TRUTH to POWER.

For example AIPAC's twitter is full of videos boasting their domination and buying of politicians from every political party.. yet if you were to say it, then it's anti-semitism
By watching game of thrones.
(edited 1 year ago)
Sharks are cute I mean
top tier cheese if done right. also very, very loosely based on my name.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Evil Homer
I like The Simpsons (and panicked when I got told I had to come up with a username within the hour)

I made my account with a similar panic. I think watched the episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia with real estate mavericks Hugh Honey and Vic Vinegar the night before choosing my username
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest