The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

University of Edinburgh accomodation

What accom wold be recommended? I've looked into places such as frasers court and East newington Place. I don't really want to spend more than 6k, I'm fine sharing a toilet if it's at most like 5 people in the flat as I know some accoms go up to 12. I can't have it too far from the kings building as I have an offer for CS and Physics. I just want to hear if anyone has any other recommendations as I have to apply for 5.
i chose my choices mainly based on how far away they are from campus - with some of the choices, they have more than one room choice, so if you find one building you really like and it has more than one room choice, maybe put both? while they treat all 5 options equally, i did that with one of mine.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by jodivivienne
i chose my choices mainly based on how far away they are from campus - with some of the choices, they have more than one room choice, so if you find one building you really like and it has more than one room choice, maybe put both? while they treat all 5 options equally, i did that with one of mine.

Those 2 I was going to put down I just wasn't sure for the other 3 as I do need 5 options
Original post by Anonymous
Those 2 I was going to put down I just wasn't sure for the other 3 as I do need 5 options

yeah the 5 options thing is a bit annoying, but just try to narrow down the things most important to you
maybe make a spreadsheet to help you look at it all at once?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending