The Student Room Group

i'm so concerned. i just got turned on by a saucy fanfic i got chatGPT to write...

ai can control our feelings without having any of its own...
No you didnt. ChatGPT has specific rules in place which stops it doing this.

Poor attempt at a troll. go away
Original post by Guru Jason
No you didnt. ChatGPT has specific rules in place which stops it doing this.

Poor attempt at a troll. go away

i'll send you a screenshot. i'm as shocked as you are that it actually did it. i had to play around with the wording tbh. also it was kinda based around a fetish some ppl might not even find sexual
i got it to write some shocking stuff in the last iteration as well. like heinous speeches in character as hitler. ai is not well regulated AT ALL right now - you'd be shocked at what it can/ will do
Original post by Anonymous
i'll send you a screenshot. i'm as shocked as you are that it actually did it. i had to play around with the wording tbh. also it was kinda based around a fetish some ppl might not even find sexual
i got it to write some shocking stuff in the last iteration as well. like heinous speeches in character as hitler. ai is not well regulated AT ALL right now - you'd be shocked at what it can/ will do

"We’ve trained a model called ChatGPT which interacts in a conversational way. The dialogue format makes it possible for ChatGPT to answer followup questions, admit its mistakes, challenge incorrect premises, and reject inappropriate requests."

Why you lying?
Original post by Guru Jason
"We’ve trained a model called ChatGPT which interacts in a conversational way. The dialogue format makes it possible for ChatGPT to answer followup questions, admit its mistakes, challenge incorrect premises, and reject inappropriate requests."

Why you lying?

look try it for yourself if you don't believe me
don't believe everything you read. it makes mistakes quite often. have a read of the responses it has given ppl in the past
Original post by Anonymous
ai can control our feelings without having any of its own...

Stop trolling

Quick Reply

Latest