The Student Room Group

UCL or UCLAN

hi everyone!! soo i got an offer for UCL mpharm and UCLAN medicine. im really conflicted on what i should pick bc on one hand UCL is a great school and i'll definetly get connections and good jobs from graduating there, but being a doctor is also great and it doesnt really matter what uni you go to for medicine, it just depends on your grades.
help me out ! im very conflicted lol.
Reply 1
Original post by rafaaak
hi everyone!! soo i got an offer for UCL mpharm and UCLAN medicine. im really conflicted on what i should pick bc on one hand UCL is a great school and i'll definetly get connections and good jobs from graduating there, but being a doctor is also great and it doesnt really matter what uni you go to for medicine, it just depends on your grades.

Do you want to be a doctor or a pharmacist, surely that is the decision?
Reply 2
Original post by GANFYD
Do you want to be a doctor or a pharmacist, surely that is the decision?

Im still unsure thats the thing :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by rafaaak
Im still unsure thats the thing :frown:

Well I'm not sure anyone else can make that decision for you?
Original post by rafaaak

Hey Rafaak! I'm a current MBBS student at UCLan! I really enjoy doing medicine at UCLan, especially since we have early patient contact which was soemthing that was important to me when I was applying for med school. Is there anything you want to know about medicine at UCLan? Let me know if you have any questions!

Rebecca

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending