The Student Room Group

HELP How do I revise Alevel Bio and Chem

GUYS URGENT
i have over 2 weeks left (precisely 13 days) left for my first exam and I didn't finish revising all the topics meaning I still have a lot to do. do you have any tips for me on how i should revise these days to maximise my studies and achieve those A's??? Especially for Biology (AQA). PLEASE I NEED THIS ASAP I NEED TO GET A'S TO BE ABLE TO APPLY TO THE COURSE I WANT PLEASE I BEGGGG
2 weeks is plenty time lol just cut out social media and stuff

prioritize practise qs from pmt and try finish all the past papers.

good luck 🔥
Original post by laibaanhsaudhyi
GUYS URGENT
i have over 2 weeks left (precisely 13 days) left for my first exam and I didn't finish revising all the topics meaning I still have a lot to do. do you have any tips for me on how i should revise these days to maximise my studies and achieve those A's??? Especially for Biology (AQA). PLEASE I NEED THIS ASAP I NEED TO GET A'S TO BE ABLE TO APPLY TO THE COURSE I WANT PLEASE I BEGGGG

Heya!
Prioritise doing practice questions and going over the mark scheme :h: If it helps, Study mind has lots of free resources from revision notes to practice questions!

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind
GUYS URGENT

I’m unable to say if you will achieve an A or not, without knowing what grade you’re currently on. You’ve left this far too late.

The only thing I guess you could do now would be to try learning content then immediately answering questions from the topic.
Original post by CaptainDuckie
I’m unable to say if you will achieve an A or not, without knowing what grade you’re currently on. You’ve left this far too late.

The only thing I guess you could do now would be to try learning content then immediately answering questions from the topic.

Original post by StudyMind
Heya!
Prioritise doing practice questions and going over the mark scheme :h: If it helps, Study mind has lots of free resources from revision notes to practice questions!

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Thanks a lot!!
I know that for A-level Biology requires understanding of the knowledge (this is for y12 mock exam btw) so what do you think i should do to thoroughly understand it? do you think i have time for it?
Thanks a lot!!
I know that for A-level Biology requires understanding of the knowledge (this is for y12 mock exam btw) so what do you think i should do to thoroughly understand it? do you think i have time for it?

make sure yk the content first, its y12 so u could prolly get this done in a few days

then focus on just grinding past paper qs
Thanks a lot!!

Heya!
For Y12 mocks you should have time to go over the content :h: Study Mind (linked) has free revision notes by topic that go over important material you will need for the exam. Then use practice questions by topic to see how well you understand the material!

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest