The Student Room Group

what it means?

What does it mean when you break up with someone but don't miss them?
Original post by Anonymous

A result
that you just moved on

If you’re comfortable without their presence, you never truly appreciated it/ liked them.
Original post by CaptainDuckie
If you’re comfortable without their presence, you never truly appreciated it/ liked them.

What a load of poppycock
Original post by Hopemaybeeternal
What a load of poppycock

Explain why.
Explain why.

Your premise is that when a person breaks up there is never s disparity in feelings. People can break up both knowing/ or one knowing that the relationship for example was toxic , and once separated feel the elation of knowing you are no longer around that toxicity.
I say that you never really loved them, you were more in love with the idea of being in a relationship.
If it was real love you'd be in love with the idea of being with them for the rest of your life.
Its fine if you dont miss them
Original post by tater tot
that you just moved on

I honestly think you have the best username i have ever seen.
Your premise is that when a person breaks up there is never s disparity in feelings. People can break up both knowing/ or one knowing that the relationship for example was toxic , and once separated feel the elation of knowing you are no longer around that toxicity.

I don’t understand what you mean
Original post by Frashostra.
I honestly think you have the best username i have ever seen.

thanks
I don’t understand what you mean

Of course you don’t . Echo chambers have that affect . But the first step to solving a problem is admitting there is one. So I commend what you are doing . Keep it up duckie
Of course you don’t . Echo chambers have that affect . But the first step to solving a problem is admitting there is one. So I commend what you are doing . Keep it up duckie

echo chambers 😂😂 alright, I guess..

I simply just didn’t understand what you meant, would’ve helped if you clarified further but okay
echo chambers 😂😂 alright, I guess..

I simply just didn’t understand what you meant, would’ve helped if you clarified further but okay

I’m just bustin your chops
That you did the right thing.

What a load of poppycock

Yes i splendidly oh so agree with that one
They weren't that significant in your life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending