The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Submitted application but haven't received offer letter

I am writing to inquire about the status of my application for the MSc Pharmacology and Drug Discovery program at Coventry University for the May intake.

I submitted my application thorough an agency in February last week and received an email on March 7th stating that my application was under review. However, I have not received any further updates on the status of my application since then.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me with an update on the status of my application as soon as possible. I am very eager to hear from the university regarding my admission decision.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by rafi1574
I am writing to inquire about the status of my application for the MSc Pharmacology and Drug Discovery program at Coventry University for the May intake.

I submitted my application thorough an agency in February last week and received an email on March 7th stating that my application was under review. However, I have not received any further updates on the status of my application since then.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me with an update on the status of my application as soon as possible. I am very eager to hear from the university regarding my admission decision.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Hello @rafi1574

I hope you're well, thankyou for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with an update on your application as you cannot share your personal details in order for us to check, as this is a public platform. I would advise you to contact our international student applications team, which I will share the contact details with you now.

+44 (0)24 7765 2152
[email protected]

Office hours 8.30am - 8pm GMT Monday - Friday and 9am - 4pm GMT Saturday & Sunday

I hope this helps
Jade :smile:
Cov Uni Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello @rafi1574

I hope you're well, thankyou for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with an update on your application as you cannot share your personal details in order for us to check, as this is a public platform. I would advise you to contact our international student applications team, which I will share the contact details with you now.

+44 (0)24 7765 2152
[email protected]

Office hours 8.30am - 8pm GMT Monday - Friday and 9am - 4pm GMT Saturday & Sunday

I hope this helps

I can share my name and application id
Hi,
Unfortunately, for your safety we ask you do not share these details on this forum, your application id can be copied and changes to your application could be made by someone else without your knowledge. Additionally, we as student ambassadors are unable to check your application process because we do not have access to this information for you.
I would highly recommend getting in touch through the university using the contact details below;

Phone; +44 (0)24 7765 2152
Email; [email protected]

Kind regards,
Courtney H
Reply 4
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi,
Unfortunately, for your safety we ask you do not share these details on this forum, your application id can be copied and changes to your application could be made by someone else without your knowledge. Additionally, we as student ambassadors are unable to check your application process because we do not have access to this information for you.
I would highly recommend getting in touch through the university using the contact details below;

Phone; +44 (0)24 7765 2152
Email; [email protected]

Kind regards,
Courtney H

Sir I send email several times. But I didn't recieved any updates regarding my application.
Original post by rafi1574
Sir I send email several times. But I didn't recieved any updates regarding my application.

Hello @rafi1574

I hope you're well. I apologise on behalf of Coventry University however, the recruitment and admissions receives large volume of emails at certain periods of the year concerning intake, as it is quite close to May they are working through emails. Please may I ask for your continued patience whilst waiting for an email response.

Alternatively you can contact our Customer Experience team on, to see if they can assist further or forward you on to another line:
+44 (0)24 7765 6565 (8am - 8pm GMT Monday - Friday)
OR
[email protected]

Kind regards,

Quick Reply

Latest