The Student Room Group

Biology in 3 days

Is it possible to learn biology paper 1 higher tier GCSE content in 3 days?
(edited 1 year ago)
Hmmm..... if you haven't learnt it already, I don't think you ever will..
Original post by Emmmaaaa...
Hmmm..... if you haven't learnt it already, I don't think you ever will..

What do you mean? I do know some of the content but I’m just asking if it possible to recover the content
i want to say yeah in order to not scare you, but if I do say yeah itmight invite you to be lazier and neglect your time more. As long as you aren't having to completely relearn content, I'd say its doable. Your comprehension must be good too, (as in you should be able to understand what the book says if you can read about a certain topic). If comprehension isn't a strong point for you, I would highly reccommend watching videos from sources such as COGNITO, and if you aren't already - PULL OUT YOUR SPECIFICATION! in the textbooks that you or your school may use, THE BOOKS HAVE EXTRA UNECESSARY INFORMATION-, somtimes. With the spec in your hand, you'll be able to decipher what IS and ISN'T important for you.

Ive got my exams in around 26 days and becauese im a goofy goober, I have wasted these past six months. But remember, a 3 in a mock doesn't mean a 3 in the real thing, and a 9 in the mock doesn't always guarantee a 9 in the real thing either. be conssitnet.
Original post by suzy23
Is it possible to learn biology paper 1 higher tier GCSE content in 3 days?

yes. but you'll need to spend every moment of those 3 days on it. divide the spec by 3 and figure out what you need to cover each day to be on track. remember that some of the spec isn't on paper 1, and you have time between paper 1 and 2 to learn what's on 2 but not on 1, then the same for 3, etc.

Quick Reply

Latest