The Student Room Group

Penis size

The last few girls I had sex with all told me that my penis is too short & thin. They can hardly feel anything. (It's just over 4 inches long when hard, and less than 4 inches girth). I was really embarrassed at first, but I am growing to like their comments & jokes and I'm finding the embarrassment & humiliation arousing. Is this normal?
Reply 1
There are many guys that enjoy being humiliated and degraded about their size, but 4 inches is nothing to be ashamed of. Penises come in all shapes and sizes, and it’s not the size of the boat, but the motion in the ocean. As far as enjoying the embarrassment and humiliation being “normal”, normal is a social construct. “Normal” does not exist. It is quite common, I have met and talked to a few guys who have also enjoyed this, no shame!
Reply 2
Original post by Eva^
There are many guys that enjoy being humiliated and degraded about their size, but 4 inches is nothing to be ashamed of. Penises come in all shapes and sizes, and it’s not the size of the boat, but the motion in the ocean. As far as enjoying the embarrassment and humiliation being “normal”, normal is a social construct. “Normal” does not exist. It is quite common, I have met and talked to a few guys who have also enjoyed this, no shame!

Thank you for the supportive words, Eva 🙏 I didn't realise this was relatively common. I guess being aroused by the humiliation & embarrassing situations is a kind of coping mechanism. It seems to work, though 👍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending