The Student Room Group

Looking for a University

I study Computer Science in Algeria and I want to go abroad to continue my studies, so I'd like to know what public universities are good for my field, and about the life of foreign students in the UK, and thanks in advance!
Hiya!

Lancaster University is a university with around 25% international students. We are also consistently ranked in the top 15 of UK University rankings [1, 2, 3].

I'm currently in my final year as an undergraduate Computer Science student in Lancaster and I've really enjoyed the last three years. I would definitely recommend it! The Computer Science curriculum offers a wide range of optional modules so you can cherry-pick the ones that interest you. Most of all, I like how the labs and workshops here work and there are always ways to seek help from lecturers and teaching assistants if needed. For more information, you can check out the course page which can be found at this link.

You can also find out more about international admissions and information here. To contact Lancaster's representatives in Algeria, you can find that here.

Best of luck for the future! I'm sure you'll do great at whichever university you end up choosing!

- Sophia (Student Ambassador)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending