The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Applying to King's Foundation program

Hello everyone!
I am from Pakistan.I am studying in Grade 11 (equivalent to year 12 in UK). I am interested in applying to the King's Foundation program and have some questions to ask :
1)What is the acceptance rate for the computer science and mathematics foundation pathway program?
2)Roughly,How many foundation year students progress onto their bachelors at King's?
3)Does King's accept students who have completed their foundation program from another respectable university in the UK?
4)Are the foundation year students able to handle the coursework and studies like other classmates who have completed A-Levels or International Baccalaureate?
5)For the application of the foundation program,is the university more focused on academics or extracurricular activities?What type of activities regarding the STEM degree the university looks up to?
6)Are there any entrance tests that students have to take for admission to the foundation program?And there is not much detailed information regarding entry requirements to the program ,I hope you can share it with me.
It would help me alot if anyone can answer any of the questions given above.
Thank you!
Original post by zaara18
Hello everyone!
I am from Pakistan.I am studying in Grade 11 (equivalent to year 12 in UK). I am interested in applying to the King's Foundation program and have some questions to ask :
1)What is the acceptance rate for the computer science and mathematics foundation pathway program?
2)Roughly,How many foundation year students progress onto their bachelors at King's?
3)Does King's accept students who have completed their foundation program from another respectable university in the UK?
4)Are the foundation year students able to handle the coursework and studies like other classmates who have completed A-Levels or International Baccalaureate?
5)For the application of the foundation program,is the university more focused on academics or extracurricular activities?What type of activities regarding the STEM degree the university looks up to?
6)Are there any entrance tests that students have to take for admission to the foundation program?And there is not much detailed information regarding entry requirements to the program ,I hope you can share it with me.
It would help me alot if anyone can answer any of the questions given above.
Thank you!

Hi you might be able to get some response from the current King’s applicants thread
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7214690
Good luck
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest