The Student Room Group

Msc Postgraduate Advice

Hi everyone, I’m a second year Public Health student. I’m trying to chose between Occupational Therapy or Children’s Nursing as a Msc Student

Anyone studying any of these courses that could shed some light as to what the course/career entails? what topics you learn about etc…

and for anyone else, which one should i pursue ? Genuinely speaking i want a rewarding career that i’m able to build bonds and relationships with people & helping them. I would love to be an advocate to people and help the experience of being in a hospital, or any other place, less daunting and be able to put a smile on their faces. I’m also a fantastic listener with a caring soul. I love listening to people talk and edge open ended questions, giving them the chance and opportunity to further talk more about what they love/interested in. I would say that i love to motivate the people around me and give the highest support possible

Any suggestions, options, advice will be very appreciated. i’m hoping to apply as soon as applications open (in October) so i’m hoping in the summer to start writing my personal statement and start interview prepping!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending