The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

University of Exeter, Cornwall

Ive already completed my A-levels with a BBC and currently doing a BTEC. Exeter has made me a conditional offer to cover up the C I achived in A levels through achieving a DM in BTEC. Im currently not in the UK and I dont think I can make it back due to family circumstances but ive already finished more than half of the course and the main exams, my collage keeps saying they will withdraw me if I dont come back but how lenient is Exeter if I dont finish my BTEC course? I can come back in septemeber for the course but collage finishes around july...
Original post by noor nizami
Ive already completed my A-levels with a BBC and currently doing a BTEC. Exeter has made me a conditional offer to cover up the C I achived in A levels through achieving a DM in BTEC. Im currently not in the UK and I dont think I can make it back due to family circumstances but ive already finished more than half of the course and the main exams, my collage keeps saying they will withdraw me if I dont come back but how lenient is Exeter if I dont finish my BTEC course? I can come back in septemeber for the course but collage finishes around july...

Hi Noor

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulties completing your course at this time. I would suggest that your best bet is to speak to our Admission Team directly and explain your situation. If there are extenuating circumstances affecting your ability to complete your BTEC course they will be best placed to advise on what your options are. You can speak to them on the phone on 0300 555 60 60 (UK callers)* +44 (0)1392 723044 (EU/International callers) or using our enquiry form.

Good luck, do let me know if I can help with any further questions you have.

Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending