The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Exeter Law with business

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone didn’t get the required grades for to get into this course but got in anyways? And if so what grades did they accept and allow you on the course with?

Thanks guys (asap response would be much appreciated :smile:
Hello @_harry03,

Thanks for your question! While I am not a current Law with Business student, I was able to find out that our typical offer is A levels: AAB-ABB; however, we also offer contextual offers which require A-levels at BBB-BBC. I recommend checking out our contextual offer webpage for more information: https://www.exeter.ac.uk/undergraduate/entryrequirements/contextual/

Best,
Mel, University of Exeter Student Ambassador
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by _harry03
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone didn’t get the required grades for to get into this course but got in anyways? And if so what grades did they accept and allow you on the course with?

Thanks guys (asap response would be much appreciated :smile:

hey man, I applied for this course last year and having got my a level results this summer, I recieved a placement 2 grades below my offer. I was predicted 3 As, got an offer of 2 As and a B and got in with 3 Bs. I imagine this was impacted due to corona but overall quite pleased lol

hope this helped.
Original post by Anonymous
hey man, I applied for this course last year and having got my a level results this summer, I recieved a placement 2 grades below my offer. I was predicted 3 As, got an offer of 2 As and a B and got in with 3 Bs. I imagine this was impacted due to corona but overall quite pleased lol

hope this helped.

Hi, how is your experience so far? I’m international student and reading the student room forum doesn’t really help me much.
Original post by ieyeirte
Hi, how is your experience so far? I’m international student and reading the student room forum doesn’t really help me much.

hey, sorry for the wait lol. ive had a pretty good time so far. business modules can be a bit waffly, and some of the lecturers can be quite dry but otherwise enjoying it a lot! night life is obviously not great given its in cornwall, but the people are really nice and ive made some good friends. the ocean is obviously a plus too if you're into rowing or surfing! do you have any specific questions?
Original post by Anonymous #1

hope this helped.

what alevels did you do?
I do econ, history and philosophy do you think I can get in?
Original post by Tim Diamond
what alevels did you do?
I do econ, history and philosophy do you think I can get in?

Hi @Tim Diamond,

You will be able to apply to the LLB programme with those A-Levels - there aren't any specific subject requirements for this course. With a strong personal statement and predicted grades that meet the entry requirements, you will have as good a chance as any other student!

I hope this has helped, let me know if you have any further questions.

Kitty
University of Exeter Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending