The Student Room Group

Why has he stopped staring at me ?

My classmate often looked at me last year. He talked to me one time and I replied him nicely. After 2 months, he stopped looking at me and then there was summer break in our college. And after summer break, he continued staring at me on and off. One day I was alone walking in the corridor and he was with his friends. I reached the end of corridor and I was walking and I saw he came from his place and out of nowhere he locked eyes with me for 2 mins and then went away to his friends. And while going back to his friends, he smiled. He did this staring thing for 1 year. And this year, he has been doing it but has stopped now. Also, he used to sit beside me everytime in college but now he doesn't. What does that mean ? It's the same month that last year he ignored me but this time, he is not coming back to looking at me. Also, he didn't try to add me on any of his social media so I thought I'm not worthy but everytime he made eye contact, I responded. This is the max I could do for him.
Reply 1
Ask him
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
Ask him

If I could have the ability to ask him, clearly I wouldn't be wasting my time posting this scenario here.
Maybe he had a crush on someone else now?
Maybe he realised its never going to happen with you?
Reply 4
Original post by Faizamb11
If I could have the ability to ask him, clearly I wouldn't be wasting my time posting this scenario here.

I said that because so many people on here miss the obvious and don't use their basic communication skills; why can't you? You're in the same college. He's a classmate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending