The Student Room Group

idk if he knows who i am.

So i saw an attractive guy from a school near mine, i did some digging, found his name so then i added him on snap. My friends told me that he's quite shy and sort of dry on text but i didn't really mind that. I wasn't trying to make a relationship start or anything, this was more about me stepping outside of my comfort zone and interacting with people i dont know well.
After a month or smt, i did unfriend him because he took days to respond? I did send like 2 or 3 videos of my friends but the rest were just pics of me. The videos weren't long and he didn't reply with anything back, just the usual photo(another reason why i unfriended).
It's probably been about 2 months or so and i've been seeing him around town. I caught him staring at me multiple times and i'm unsure whether he remember me/knows who i am or if the eye contact was a coincidence. Do you often remeber what people look like? Bearing in mind we snapped for no longer than a month and there would probably be about 2-3 pictures being sent to eachother each week
Hi, he probably knows who you are but his behaviour tells me he isn't interested in you. It'd better to think that he looked at you cause he has eyes rather than cause he likes you. You approached him and, if he was interested, he would have taken advantage of the opportunity but given that he hasn't proactively done anything, I'd suggest calling it quits and stop thinking about him.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hi, he probably knows who you are but his behaviour tells me he isn't interested in you. It'd better to think that he looked at you cause he has eyes rather than cause he likes you. You approached him and, if he was interested, he would have taken advantage of the opportunity but given that he hasn't proactively done anything, I'd suggest calling it quits and stop thinking about him.

ah thank god thank youu

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending