The Student Room Group

E-rater issue in turnitin

Hello, I would like a piece of advice regarding the e-rater flagging spelling and incorrect missing articles. I am using Grammarly Premium, and I just submitted my work. There are some weird mistakes, which I know are wrong (for example, a spelling error on 'autoethnography', missing articles before verbs). I do not want to disturb my lecturers because of it, so just wondering if someone had the same issues previously and if I should ignore it. I appreciate any help you can provide.
Reply 1
You should contact your personal tutor for this academic advice. They often have a PhD and will have very good advice.
Original post by EvaGu
Hello, I would like a piece of advice regarding the e-rater flagging spelling and incorrect missing articles. I am using Grammarly Premium, and I just submitted my work. There are some weird mistakes, which I know are wrong (for example, a spelling error on 'autoethnography', missing articles before verbs). I do not want to disturb my lecturers because of it, so just wondering if someone had the same issues previously and if I should ignore it. I appreciate any help you can provide.

Why are you assuming a bit of software is "perfect", your lectures won't. Also .... Real world dictionary or Google for basic stuff like spelling.
(edited 12 months ago)
Reply 3
Thank you, both :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending