The Student Room Group

PCDA pre-employment/vetting Checks

Hey guys recently I’ve applied to the PCDA and I’ve nearly got through the whole process as I’m on Pre-employment checks/Vetting which are the final steps does anyone know if a CIFAS marker would cause me to fail this any information would be appreciated thanks.
This is what I found online, I can't see it being an issue - did you declare it?
The warning is there to make it clear you are the genuine, innocent party, and that you have been (or suspect you may be) the victim of an identity theft. Any organisation that subsequently receives that warning will see the phrase 'Cifas Do Not Reject Validation Required'.
Also I did my OAC about a week ago how long did it take for you to receive your results?
Reply 2
Original post by Daniel_mcmen
This is what I found online, I can't see it being an issue - did you declare it?
The warning is there to make it clear you are the genuine, innocent party, and that you have been (or suspect you may be) the victim of an identity theft. Any organisation that subsequently receives that warning will see the phrase 'Cifas Do Not Reject Validation Required'.
Also I did my OAC about a week ago how long did it take for you to receive your results?

I didn’t declare it because I didn't think it would be a big issue so hopefully everything’s okay but I was a victim at the time because I was 15/16 when it happened so I hope I’m not penalised for it and I haven’t checked my results yet do they email you them or is it one of the sites you have to log into?
Original post by Antz140
I didn’t declare it because I didn't think it would be a big issue so hopefully everything’s okay but I was a victim at the time because I was 15/16 when it happened so I hope I’m not penalised for it and I haven’t checked my results yet do they email you them or is it one of the sites you have to log into?

I reckon you’d be fine in that case, anything comes to it i guess just explain it was because i was a victim rather than the accused.

if you’re on the pre employment checks you’ve got through the written, briefing and the wierd video interview thing right? trying to figure out how long it take for you to be told you passed. my stage is ‘assessment day - booked’ but no clue what that means 😂
Reply 4
I reckon you’d be fine in that case, anything comes to it i guess just explain it was because i was a victim rather than the accused.

if you’re on the pre employment checks you’ve got through the written, briefing and the wierd video interview thing right? trying to figure out how long it take for you to be told you passed. my stage is ‘assessment day - booked’ but no clue what that means 😂

Yhh I’ve done the written, Briefing and video thing that’s wasn’t too hard you should be fine on that and did it say Assessment day 2? If so that means your gonna have to go in and do a physical exam, drug test, medical tests and a few other things while your there.
Original post by Antz140
Yhh I’ve done the written, Briefing and video thing that’s wasn’t too hard you should be fine on that and did it say Assessment day 2? If so that means your gonna have to go in and do a physical exam, drug test, medical tests and a few other things while your there.

awesome cheers man, no it just says assessment day booked, what force have you applied for?
Reply 6
awesome cheers man, no it just says assessment day booked, what force have you applied for?

I applied for the MET police in London and that’s fine they’ll ask you to pick a time and date that’s good for you to take your medical exam, physical exam etc. just a quick heads up for your physical exam they’ll ask you to complete a bleep test and get a score of 5.4 which is relatively easy so you’ll be okay.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 7
Hi do you know how long we have till we need to book our assessment day I've had the invite for about two weeks but i'm waiting on the GP to sign my form
Reply 8
Original post by darevipez
Hi do you know how long we have till we need to book our assessment day I've had the invite for about two weeks but i'm waiting on the GP to sign my form

Yhh no worries once your GP signs your form you can book your assessment date through a email they should’ve sent you. I’m not sure how long you have to book it though your best bet to find out would be contacting them via email or calling them and let them know your waiting on your GP to sign your medical documents.Good luck with your assessment day.
thanks man, is there any strength tests or just running?
Reply 10
thanks man, is there any strength tests or just running?

Just running
Reply 11
Original post by Antz140
Yhh no worries once your GP signs your form you can book your assessment date through a email they should’ve sent you. I’m not sure how long you have to book it though your best bet to find out would be contacting them via email or calling them and let them know your waiting on your GP to sign your medical documents.Good luck with your assessment day.

Thanks will do. Any tips on what the role play will be like?
Reply 12
Original post by darevipez
Thanks will do. Any tips on what the role play will be like?

I would love to give you some advise but I haven’t quite joined yet I’m in the final stage of joining right now mate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending