The Student Room Group

Pre-employment checks

Hey,

I’m currently in my 6th week of the process since getting a conditional offer of employment. My status has changed from going through pre-employment checks to now Your application is currently going through pre-employment checks and has been referred for a decision.” My vetting is also complete but still no email. Does it seem like I’m just waiting for my sponsor? I’ve emailed but no reply since last week.

TIA
Reply 1
Mine has also changed to this. I’m waiting to start an osg job I’ve done my occupational health and am fit for work etc I’ve completed the security vetting just waiting for a start date I would think. Is this right? What does referred for a decision mean?
Reply 2
Original post by Kbart98
Mine has also changed to this. I’m waiting to start an osg job I’ve done my occupational health and am fit for work etc I’ve completed the security vetting just waiting for a start date I would think. Is this right? What does referred for a decision mean?

I’m pretty sure it means your vetting is complete and the sponsor now has to progress you further. You can email cluster2 though for an update, I did but mine needed further checks doing even though it said complete on my vetting. Awaiting a decision now again.
Hi did you all receive an offer shortly after? Mine is sitting in referred for decision?
Reply 4
Original post by Deko_hey99
Hi did you all receive an offer shortly after? Mine is sitting in referred for decision?

mine too. did you get an offer shortly after?
Reply 5
Original post by kelami
mine too. did you get an offer shortly after?

When mine said awaiting decision I ended up contacting SSCL to find out what was going on. It turned out they needed some more information for my vetting to be complete, which is frustrating as they never contacted me I had to contact them.
Reply 6
Original post by B161991
When mine said awaiting decision I ended up contacting SSCL to find out what was going on. It turned out they needed some more information for my vetting to be complete, which is frustrating as they never contacted me I had to contact them.

What information did they require?
Reply 7
Original post by kelami
What information did they require?

I’d not listed my parents partners as they don’t live together so they sent me another form that basically asked for information of anyone that might have had influence on you growing up. If you contact them they usually let you know what’s missing.
Reply 8
Original post by Kbart98

Hi… mine also showing the same messages. Have you got the job?? how long does it take after that??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending