The Student Room Group
University of York
York

May2023 - Sept2023 University of York Accommodation

Hello,

I am currently a PhD student at the University of York living on East Campus (Goodricke College) In an 8 person student house with 2 shared bathrooms. The room has a large desk, single bed, wardrobe and a sink. The accommodation is extremely close to the Ron Cooke Hub, the CS building and the Piazza building.

I move out of my accommodation on the 15th May so I'm looking to see if anyone would be interested in taking my contract until it expires in September 2023.

Let me know if there's any questions!

Kind regards,
Luke

The Room: https://imgur.com/a/nKkP9B0
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
Hi
Is this accommodation couples friendly?
My partner is not a student

Original post by LukeBFarrar
Hello,

I am currently a PhD student at the University of York living on East Campus (Goodricke College) In an 8 person student house with 2 shared bathrooms. The room has a large desk, single bed, wardrobe and a sink. The accommodation is extremely close to the Ron Cooke Hub, the CS building and the Piazza building.

I move out of my accommodation on the 15th May so I'm looking to see if anyone would be interested in taking my contract until it expires in September 2023.

Kind regards,
Luke
University of York
York
Reply 2
Original post by amh659
Hi
Is this accommodation couples friendly?
My partner is not a student

Hello,

Sadly this accommodation is too small for couples as it only sports a single bed.

Kind regards,
Luke
Reply 3
Hello,

Sadly this accommodation is too small for couples as it only sports a single bed.

Kind regards,
Luke

Oh that's alright
Thanks
Hello,

Kind regards,
Luke

The Room: https://imgur.com/a/nKkP9B0

Hi,

You might have already seen this, but here's some information on our website about the process of swapping your room with another student in case it's helpful :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by University of York
Hi,

You might have already seen this, but here's some information on our website about the process of swapping your room with another student in case it's helpful :smile:

I have thank you,

It should also be available there too.

Much appreciated!

Kind regards,
Luke

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending