The Student Room Group

Spanish GCSE's

So lets say hypothetically i get a U in spanish speaking how hard would it be to bring the grade up to 6 like what grades would i need in listening reading and writing to get it up to a 6. (btw i dont think i will get a U in speaking think i will get a 3 or 4 so even if i get 3 or 4 how hard would i be to get your overall grade up to a 6)
Original post by anon2911
So lets say hypothetically i get a U in spanish speaking how hard would it be to bring the grade up to 6 like what grades would i need in listening reading and writing to get it up to a 6. (btw i dont think i will get a U in speaking think i will get a 3 or 4 so even if i get 3 or 4 how hard would i be to get your overall grade up to a 6)

I do Gcse italian, so it may vary a bit, and I would say constant practice is the way to go. I used to record myself speaking in italian and listen to it, and repeatedly speaking and seeing where I can improve. Watching youtube videos of spanish speakers can help you too, there are so many spanish youtubers teaching spanish, so it's worth a watch. I would also say, generally speaking, that knowledge of the language is important too, you need to have a good vocabulary and be able to make complex sentences and basic conversation too. Good luck with your exams!

Quick Reply

Latest