The Student Room Group

super behind( help please)

i'm really behind in revision. It's not gcses or a levels, but i'm stressed that if i dont fix it now, it'll happen at GCSE. i'm like 7 hours behind in my revision timetable, and i'm really stressed. exams start in 19 days, and i feel so overwhelmed.
Are these end of years?
Original post by jesuisstupide
i'm really behind in revision. It's not gcses or a levels, but i'm stressed that if i dont fix it now, it'll happen at GCSE. i'm like 7 hours behind in my revision timetable, and i'm really stressed. exams start in 19 days, and i feel so overwhelmed.

Don't go for full on revision mode, thinking that at gcse you won't be able to deal with it. You will be ready when the time comes, and take it slow. Think about what is distracting you, is it events or family gatherings? Is it just because you aren't motivated enough? Or is it because you are busy with extracurriculars? Now if it's the first or the last point, the best you can do is make some time whenever you can and really get down to it. If it's the second one, you can a) have someone hold you accountable b) initiate some sort of reward for yourself if you get work completed c) eliminate the distraction. Hope that helped and good luck!
Reply 3
Original post by veetee1234
Are these end of years?

yesss
Reply 4
Original post by *LifeHappens*
Don't go for full on revision mode, thinking that at gcse you won't be able to deal with it. You will be ready when the time comes, and take it slow. Think about what is distracting you, is it events or family gatherings? Is it just because you aren't motivated enough? Or is it because you are busy with extracurriculars? Now if it's the first or the last point, the best you can do is make some time whenever you can and really get down to it. If it's the second one, you can a) have someone hold you accountable b) initiate some sort of reward for yourself if you get work completed c) eliminate the distraction. Hope that helped and good luck!

ok tysm! ima try do 15 hours over the weekend :')
Reply 5
Original post by jesuisstupide

Heya!
Feeling overwhelmed when behind on a revision schedule is normal. To overcome this, create a new schedule that divides your remaining revision time into manageable segments :h: Focus on the most significant topics and establish specific objectives for each study session. Getting support from teachers, tutors, or classmates to stay on track and provide guidance can be beneficial. Don't forget to take breaks and practice self-care during this demanding period!

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind
i reccomend flora to get you off your phone

Quick Reply

Latest