The Student Room Group

Save first kiss?

I’n a virgin. I’ve never been in a relationship or kissed a girl. I’m planning to hire a prostitute in the next few days, but I had a thought that maybe I should at least save my first kiss for someone I’m genuinely interested in. So, I was wondering what people on The Internet thought about all this. Of course I don’t feel compelled to necessarily do what people suggest, but I’d really appreciate some more opinions and advice on this.
Thanks!
Reply 1
Oh and I’m 19 if that makes any difference
Original post by anonymous
i’n a virgin. I’ve never been in a relationship or kissed a girl. I’m planning to hire a prostitute in the next few days, but i had a thought that maybe i should at least save my first kiss for someone i’m genuinely interested in. So, i was wondering what people on the internet thought about all this. Of course i don’t feel compelled to necessarily do what people suggest, but i’d really appreciate some more opinions and advice on this.
Thanks!

do not hire a prostitute bro, do not.

You will regret it hugely. Lose it to someone ur interested in. Ur only 19, most people only lose it in their 20s.

Please dont
Original post by Anonymous
I’n a virgin. I’ve never been in a relationship or kissed a girl. I’m planning to hire a prostitute in the next few days, but I had a thought that maybe I should at least save my first kiss for someone I’m genuinely interested in. So, I was wondering what people on The Internet thought about all this. Of course I don’t feel compelled to necessarily do what people suggest, but I’d really appreciate some more opinions and advice on this.
Thanks!

im in the same boat as you at 18, but seriously, I understand how it can feel like ur lagging behind everyone else, but dont hire a prostitute. its super cliche but honestly it'll happen when it happens - and you'll always, in urself, know how you lost it when you think back in the future

Quick Reply

Latest