The Student Room Group

University applications

So I am currently in year 13 and I've just applied to my Universities through UCAS. I chose to do a first year degree at Kingston University, London.

I am studying BTEC Engineering and Psychology. The entry requirements were 128 UCAS points, including a double distinction in BTEC Engineering and a C in Psychology.

I then realised that even though I can do resubmissions for my Engineering course work, I still won't get the double distinction as I can only do two resubs at the moment, and I need four distinctions, but I only have one. Even with resubs done and I do get distinctions for both, I will only be getting a distinction merit.

Is it possible for me to replace my first year degree at Kingston to a foundation year?
Original post by KevinGHL
So I am currently in year 13 and I've just applied to my Universities through UCAS. I chose to do a first year degree at Kingston University, London.

I am studying BTEC Engineering and Psychology. The entry requirements were 128 UCAS points, including a double distinction in BTEC Engineering and a C in Psychology.

I then realised that even though I can do resubmissions for my Engineering course work, I still won't get the double distinction as I can only do two resubs at the moment, and I need four distinctions, but I only have one. Even with resubs done and I do get distinctions for both, I will only be getting a distinction merit.

Is it possible for me to replace my first year degree at Kingston to a foundation year?

Hi,

Of course you can! If you just firmed your offer you have 14 days to make changes. You just need to either email or call the university to see if you can do this. I changed my subject by emailing the university so I’m sure you can change your degree to a foundation. (Just make sure to provide your UCAS application number when emailing)

Hope this helped!!
Reply 2
Original post by jxlne
Hi,

Of course you can! If you just firmed your offer you have 14 days to make changes. You just need to either email or call the university to see if you can do this. I changed my subject by emailing the university so I’m sure you can change your degree to a foundation. (Just make sure to provide your UCAS application number when emailing)

Hope this helped!!

Omg thank you so much! Will do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending