The Student Room Group

Revision subjects

Hi,
I was curious if anyone has an opinion on what is better- revising similar subjects at once (eg. Sociology and RS) or really different ones (like English or maths)? I don't tend to revise the same subject all in one day, so I am wondering if it makes much of a difference on what subject revision style you do.
i would suggest different subjects as it allows your brain to switch more easily as concepts don't get confused, however in a levels for example my three subjects are all very similar (psyc, socio, lit) and i usually revise two subjects a day and it doesn't really confuse me as my foundations are solid, so i suppose it depends on the individual. For GCSEs, i used to revise whatever subjects i felt for the day or whichever ones had the closest exam or if i felt i needed revision, so try and divide it based on things like your capabilities and see if you already know it, no point going over a subject when you can strengthen something youre really weak at such as in the main impo subjects

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending