The Student Room Group

Written work/essay submission for Cambridge?

I applied for English and they want 2 essays. I was planning on submitting one of my A-level exam essays as I got the script back and I got 24/25. I was also thinking of submitting an Othello essay I did during my revision but now I'm having some doubts. Would they like to see essays on literary topics and authors outside the A-level curriculum? Especially since I've been out of school for a year and a half (I retook English in 2023 due to extenuating circumstances of illness back in 2022)
Original post by kaxxxxc2
I applied for English and they want 2 essays. I was planning on submitting one of my A-level exam essays as I got the script back and I got 24/25. I was also thinking of submitting an Othello essay I did during my revision but now I'm having some doubts. Would they like to see essays on literary topics and authors outside the A-level curriculum? Especially since I've been out of school for a year and a half (I retook English in 2023 due to extenuating circumstances of illness back in 2022)

I think it means any essay you have had marked. I’ve applied for History and I’m just sending an homework essay I got 19/20 on. If you’re still not certain though, you could always email undergrad admissions or the college you have applied to.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending