The Student Room Group

UON accommodation

Hi all, going to be staying in Ancaster hall at Uni of Nottingham for first year and was wondering if any one else was planning on staying there come September so wanted to see who I’d be with. I’m hoping to do history as well so if anyone else is interested in getting to know each other before September than just say hi 😊.
Original post by Griff2005
Hi all, going to be staying in Ancaster hall at Uni of Nottingham for first year and was wondering if any one else was planning on staying there come September so wanted to see who I’d be with. I’m hoping to do history as well so if anyone else is interested in getting to know each other before September than just say hi 😊.

Hey! Also going to Ancaster! I cant seem many photos online to what the room looks like so I am very very curious
Reply 2
Ah nice, from what I saw at the open day they were pretty good sort of similar to the rooms in other catered accoms. What course are you doing btw ?
Ah nice, from what I saw at the open day they were pretty good sort of similar to the rooms in other catered accoms. What course are you doing btw ?

ahh right
im doing neuroscience, what r u doing?
Reply 4
History and maybe a language but depends if I feel I can be bothered so probably won’t choose one 😂
Reply 5
Original post by honeyhannah333
Hey! Also going to Ancaster! I cant seem many photos online to what the room looks like so I am very very curious

Hi, I am going to stay at Ancaster as well. But I am a bit nervous since I have heard Ancaster has a mould problem.
Reply 6

Hello
Reply 7
Original post by honeyhannah333
ahh right
im doing neuroscience, what r u doing?

We can know each other

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending