The Student Room Group

Please Help me.

i am trying to transfer university as the one i am at at the minute isn’t for me. Currently my biggest problem is getting out of my tenancy agreement with my accommodation. I have posted on here asking if anyone currently needs accom or know anyone who does. But i’m not sure what else to do or how to get people interested. Any help or advice would be really appreciated and useful and of course if you need accommodation in Nottingham just let me know.
Original post by kayla.robinson
i am trying to transfer university as the one i am at at the minute isn’t for me. Currently my biggest problem is getting out of my tenancy agreement with my accommodation. I have posted on here asking if anyone currently needs accom or know anyone who does. But i’m not sure what else to do or how to get people interested. Any help or advice would be really appreciated and useful and of course if you need accommodation in Nottingham just let me know.

Hi @kayla.robinson

It is great that you have posted on here but have you tried any other platforms?

Facebook is a good one. There are loads of UoN/NTU groups and chats that people are in. There are also usually specific group chats for finding replacement tenants/housemates. I can imagine there are quite a few of these for Nottingham being such a student city.

Another option could be talking to your university about it and seeing if they have a website that they can advertise your room on.

Hope this helps:smile:

Anastasia
BCU Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending