The Student Room Group

AQA A-Level History Paper 2 Option 2H

anybody doing France in Revolution and got any predictions? my teacher thinks we might get economic and financial policies in the ancien regime and the development of the terror and potentially a campaign in the grand empire but i want to know what other people predict might appear
Hi i do this paper as well, i am totally screwed if i am being honest. I really hope a question on the constituent assembly comes up as well as Napoleon's domestic policies, which you could sort political/economic/social as this would be a lot easier to answer.
sources.., im a lost cause with french rev sources it’s awful
Similar guesses - just praying it isn't reforms in the Grand Empire or the 100 days as I'm not revising them
Original post by starsnberries
anybody doing France in Revolution and got any predictions? my teacher thinks we might get economic and financial policies in the ancien regime and the development of the terror and potentially a campaign in the grand empire but i want to know what other people predict might appear
Reply 4
Original post by cluelessstudent8
Similar guesses - just praying it isn't reforms in the Grand Empire or the 100 days as I'm not revising them

100 days was on last years paper so if it somehow appears again i'll be really surprised
im praying sources aren’t on napoleon’s foreign policy…
Reply 6
Does anyone have last years paper for 2H? Or just the questions that were on it.
Don't have the actual paper but essays were on 100 days, reasons for the end of the constitutional monarchy and the fall of Robespierre. Sources were on Napoleon's domestic policy.
that was a shocking paper genuinely. two napoleon questions i couldn’t believe it.
Reply 9
Original post by ade123456789
that was a shocking paper genuinely. two napoleon questions i couldn’t believe it.

i knew nothing about napoleon too it was genuinely awful… can’t believe there was nothing on the whole revolution from louis’ death to the coup of brumaire
Original post by lawenghis
i knew nothing about napoleon too it was genuinely awful… can’t believe there was nothing on the whole revolution from louis’ death to the coup of brumaire

yeah, well grade boundaries better be low!
hi, i am preparing for history mocks in september and im losing my mind. if anyone could tell me what the questions were for the french rev 2023 paper and also the tudors paper because my teacher uses past papers and im sure he would use 2023 papers. would be much appreciated!!
Original post by emanashique
hi, i am preparing for history mocks in september and im losing my mind. if anyone could tell me what the questions were for the french rev 2023 paper and also the tudors paper because my teacher uses past papers and im sure he would use 2023 papers. would be much appreciated!!

Hey did you ever find out the questions? x
Original post by isla_armitage
Hey did you ever find out the questions? x

No, I didn't. Sorry!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending