The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

MSc Occupational Therapy

Has anyone attended the MSc in OT at UCLan? I’ve been accepted for September 2023 entry but don’t know too much about the program. From what I’ve read + the interview it seems like a good place to study but I’d appreciate hearing the experience of others!

I’m an international student from Canada and am also curious about what accommodation would be good for a Master’s student
Original post by valentineism
Has anyone attended the MSc in OT at UCLan? I’ve been accepted for September 2023 entry but don’t know too much about the program. From what I’ve read + the interview it seems like a good place to study but I’d appreciate hearing the experience of others!

I’m an international student from Canada and am also curious about what accommodation would be good for a Master’s student

Hi there, :smile:

It's great to hear that you have received an offer from us. We hope to welcome you in September! :smile:

Our Preston campus is located right in the heart of the city making everything you need within easy reach - from our Library, to our lecture theatres, cafes and Students’ Union. Did you know we are located only a 10minute walk from Preston train station, this gives you great links to Manchester and Liverpool. There is lots of beautiful green spaces around campus to relax in and the Lake District National Park is only a short drive away.

You asked about what accommodation would be good for a Master’s student, we offer our students a wide range of affordable accommodation options which you can learn more about here.

Our two year MSc Occupational Therapy course offers students the opportunity to be taught by expert staff who are passionate about occupational therapy and are actively involved with the Royal College of Occupational Therapists, research and the development of the profession. This course is accredited by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), the Royal College of Occupational Therapists (RCOT) and the World Federation of Occupational Therapists (WFOT).

If you have any questions about this course or life here at UCLan please do let me know and I will be happy to help.

Best wishes, :smile:
Sarah
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending