The Student Room Group

Psychology paper 1

So I did really bad.. I basically did no evaluation for paper 1 (three 16 markers and one 8 marker) . Can someone estimate if I excel in paper 2 and 3, what I will get ? Can I get at least a b?? I overwhelmed a01 and ran out of time for evaluation I know im stupid soz
Reply 1
lets say you got 50% in paper 1 (48/96) and 70/96 on both paper 2 and 3 then you would get 188/288, which in 2019 boundaries was an A (181/288) so yes it is possible but you have to excel excel
Reply 2
Original post by Bowlby
lets say you got 50% in paper 1 (48/96) and 70/96 on both paper 2 and 3 then you would get 188/288, which in 2019 boundaries was an A (181/288) so yes it is possible but you have to excel excel

Tysm also do you think I can learn all of paper 2 in 4 days ?? I feel like this is achievable since research methods should be quick to learn. Not sure literally hardly learned it yet
Reply 3
Original post by Shenice599
Tysm also do you think I can learn all of paper 2 in 4 days ?? I feel like this is achievable since research methods should be quick to learn. Not sure literally hardly learned it yet

It’s definitely achievable idk if they’ll give us 2 essays and a 12 markers bcs they might be mean again
Reply 4
Original post by Bowlby
It’s definitely achievable idk if they’ll give us 2 essays and a 12 markers bcs they might be mean again

i feel as though it is inevitable to get a 16 marker in biopsych, research methods should be okay. My school are predicting that they are going to use grade boundaries similar to 2019

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending