The Student Room Group

I walked out the room with the exam paper.

I was told at the beginning to give my paper at begging of them exam but I had a hour and 45 minutes.

When the invigilator called the exam end I wasn't informed when to leave the paper and I'm autistic and wasn't paying attention. I had a plastic wallet of top of the paper and the invigilator was telling us how well we did and I picked up my wallet not knowing my exam paper was bellow it and walked out. (When exam was finished). I was talking to my mates how it went and one of them said I still had paper in hand. Panicked BC I didn't feel it but it under my wallet and ran back as fast as I could.

However I asked my college to check CTv and it I was out the room for 2mins and 48 seconds and I don't think many could copy it in that time especially me I struggle with it.

What do you think will happen?my exam officer said they could accept it like normal BC the CTV fortage, or disqualify that paper. But I don't think that's fair taking the fact of all the evidence and exam invigilator statement saying everything else was fine plus my needs.if they disqualify I'll likely appeal.

Sorry for my spelling very stressful day.
Reply 1
Do they have CCTV of where you were during the time you had your exam paper out of the venue? If you can prove it was just an accident I reckon they would probably ignore it.
Reply 2
Original post by KWad
Do they have CCTV of where you were during the time you had your exam paper out of the venue? If you can prove it was just an accident I reckon they would probably ignore it.

Yes we do we have a camera on the hallway of the exam room and me walking out with my mates the ones I was with originally. And the time I came back running.

I am also using statements for the bits the camera doesn't see from those friends and stuff like that he didn't notice BC I generally didnt and where we was where it happend and that it was never opened and ran straight back. And the camera picked me back up going back inside the room. I was out a total of 2.49 minutes. (My college is big multiple buildings)
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest