The Student Room Group

What should I choose in between access and NVQ course for doing nursing?

Hi, can anyone guide I am in Uk on health and care visa, currently I am working as a care assistant i need career progression like senior career and Nurse what should I do access course in Health professionals or NVQ level3 health and social care? Which one is good and help me to achieve both positions?
with Access to health professionals, you can enrol for nursing at university. The access to HE is equivalent to 3 A levels. It’s very intense. I did mine in 9 months. Good luck

Quick Reply