The Student Room Group

Nightmares about exams

Does anyone else keep having exam nightmares… I dreamt my psychology exam was just a 100 mark question titled ‘Label the orange’ with 100 arrows pointing to an orange
Reply 1
no unfortunately
Reply 2
Original post by octa90
Does anyone else keep having exam nightmares… I dreamt my psychology exam was just a 100 mark question titled ‘Label the orange’ with 100 arrows pointing to an orange

I’ve got to admit I laughed when I read that 😂
sorry
Anyways, to answer your question, I’ve been having nightmares about physics exams. Nothing as funny as yours, though; literally just me taking the test and crying. Physics is never funny.
Reason why is obviously because we’re stressed and scared of negative scenarios that your brain is trying to prepare for in advance, just in case the event happens. In your case, it’s highly unlikely you’ll need to annotate an orange. My case is, in terms of me crying, more likely 😂
Reply 3
I used to dream I entered my history exam and sat there doing nothing for the whole time and then cried to the teacher to let me do it again.
Reply 4
Original post by EloraPuff
I used to dream I entered my history exam and sat there doing nothing for the whole time and then cried to the teacher to let me do it again.

This thread just reminded me of a dream I had where one of my friends who was doing the same exam as me fainted in the middle of the exam and they had to cancel the entire thing and I started celebrating. Then I woke up and cried, realising the exam wasn’t cancelled.

Quick Reply

Latest