The Student Room Group

Are my A-levels suitable for Business management degree

Hey, so at the moment i am applying to a sixth form, and I would be very happy to know is my a-level choice suitable for Business degree? Here it is - business studies, sociology and psychology.
Yes u don’t need any specific alevels for a business degree but sometimes higher unis prefer there to be facilitating subjects which are considered harder such as maths, sciences, languages, history, geog, English etc
Reply 2
Original post by pogib3l
Hey, so at the moment i am applying to a sixth form, and I would be very happy to know is my a-level choice suitable for Business degree? Here it is - business studies, sociology and psychology.

Heya!
Just to make sure, I would recommend using uniguide to check out your alvl combinations and looking at the entry requirements of the course but I believe you should be fine with the combination you have :h: Just look up some entry requirements on the uni's website and look at what they need!

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind
Reply 3
Thank u so much!!💓💓💓
(Original post by StudyMind)Heya!
Just to make sure, I would recommend using uniguide to check out your alvl combinations and looking at the entry requirements of the course but I believe you should be fine with the combination you have :h: Just look up some entry requirements on the uni's website and look at what they need!

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest