The Student Room Group

Will I have to do the BMAT?

I'm currently in year 12 and I'm going to apply to dentistry (or medicine i'm still juggling the pros and cons...) so of course i need to do a ucat/bmat depending on which unis i want to apply to. One of the unis I was thinking of is Leeds which requires the BMAT. However, i've heard the bmat is being stopped after november 2024. Does this mean I won't have to do it and just do the ucat instead or does this mean i'm in the last cohort that does need to do it???
Reply 1
Original post by wavetovenus
I'm currently in year 12 and I'm going to apply to dentistry (or medicine i'm still juggling the pros and cons...) so of course i need to do a ucat/bmat depending on which unis i want to apply to. One of the unis I was thinking of is Leeds which requires the BMAT. However, i've heard the bmat is being stopped after november 2024. Does this mean I won't have to do it and just do the ucat instead or does this mean i'm in the last cohort that does need to do it???

This years cohort were the last to sit the BMAT. Leeds also switched to UCAT this year.
Oh perfect, thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending