The Student Room Group

boy drama

So there's a boy, he's always trying to get me and this other boy together who is clearly embarrassed by this whole situation.
All I did was attend one after-school club in order to improve my social circle (which in turn back-fired).
Two different guys are hating on me (I sit next to the other one and he seemed uncomfortable and I haven't done anything.)
I don't know what to do as it's affecting me a lot (laughing behind my back. Idk what it is)

Is it because I'm ugly? apparently girls have it rough when they are ugly.
my personality (im not too good with guys)
Reply 1
maybe the boy pushing you towards a guy who likes you? are you quiet? if they keep trying to act weird around you i feel like you should be confrontational and ask why they’re acting weird towards you. often people pick on people they think will stay quiet and not stand up for themselves
Reply 2
Original post by ihytasha
maybe the boy pushing you towards a guy who likes you? are you quiet? if they keep trying to act weird around you i feel like you should be confrontational and ask why they’re acting weird towards you. often people pick on people they think will stay quiet and not stand up for themselves

i am very quiet when im not with my friends.
I think I could confront them. That would be a good idea
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
i am very quiet when im not with my friends.
I think I could confront them. That would be a good idea

yeah that’s the best thing to do, let me know how it goes! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending