The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Security on student accommodation at Manchester Met

I was wondering what the security/welfare is like on student accommodation in Man Met is like? I’ve heard there is a guy called Edwin?? from my mates who says is dodgy. It’s first time away from home and that worries me, what has your experiences been like with officers on all night that you can talk too
Original post by Anonymous
I was wondering what the security/welfare is like on student accommodation in Man Met is like? I’ve heard there is a guy called Edwin?? from my mates who says is dodgy. It’s first time away from home and that worries me, what has your experiences been like with officers on all night that you can talk too

Hi!

Our accommodation team is committed to ensuring the safety of our students. Each accommodation has 24/7 security staff and CCTV in all public outdoor areas and hallways.

Here's some guidance from our website on how to look after your health and wellbeing while studying at Man Met:

https://www.mmu.ac.uk/study/accommodation/living-in-halls/health-and-safety

And, of course, if you've got any questions you can always contact the accommodation team on [email protected]

I hope this information helps!

Chloe :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending