The Student Room Group

Gcse retake

Hi

I hope everyone is ok i want retake combined science and RE in November can anyone give advice where I should do it i got 6s in both i was ill which effected my performance give advice on how to do well exam board is AQA and if i can resit it.
Thank you
Reply 1
Original post by A level help
Hi

I hope everyone is ok i want retake combined science and RE in November can anyone give advice where I should do it i got 6s in both i was ill which effected my performance give advice on how to do well exam board is AQA and if i can resit it.
Thank you

Hi, unless you want to do RE behind GCSE I don’t think it is worth doing again but you can if you want to: I think you have to pay. Also, I don’t think they do science and RE November resits so you would have to wait until next summer! Hope all goes well for you.
Reply 2
Original post by subbhy
Hi, unless you want to do RE behind GCSE I don’t think it is worth doing again but you can if you want to: I think you have to pay. Also, I don’t think they do science and RE November resits so you would have to wait until next summer! Hope all goes well for you.

Thanks you.
Reply 3
Original post by subbhy

Sorry but what do you mean behind gcse.
Reply 4
Original post by A level help
Sorry but what do you mean behind gcse.

Sorry! I meant beyond!

Quick Reply

Latest